Beauty Without Fuss

Monday 12 January 2015

New Post on The Parosmia Diaries!



Oddly enough, I've been really busy with writing over the last couple of weeks, but a lot of it won't see the light for a little while yet.  Priorities and the unexpandable nature of time being what they are, this means Get Lippie has had to take a bit of a back seat for a month or so, but I'm still here blogging away, don't worry!  A couple of nice posts coming up this week, starting with a new collection from Lipstick Queen!

In the meantime, here's the latest post on The Parosmia Diaries, which is chock-full of the tips and tricks I've picked up over the last few months on how I manage my condition on a day-to-day basis, which also explains why my handbag is just so DAMN HEAVY these days ... (contains many food reviews too.  Reviewing food with a smell disorder is ... random)

I'll be back tomorrow with some lipstick ...

The Even Finer Print: We're not featuring full fragrance reviews on Get Lippie at the moment owing to illness - please see The Parosmia Diaries for more.


This post: New Post on The Parosmia Diaries! originated at: Get Lippie All rights reserved. If you are not reading this post at Get Lippie, then this content has been stolen by a scraper


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love hearing from you!

© Get Lippie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig